ESIS has individual, organisational and corporate memberships. Members may register as individual members (Individual registration) or as part of a group membership from a named industrial, commercial, research, or educational organisation by payment of the annual fee (Corporate or National Committees registration). Benefits of being an ESIS Member.
Being made aware of the Structural Integrity activities of all ESIS Technical Committees through the receipt of one Newsletters per year which detail developments within the Technical and Administrative Committees of ESIS.
- Full on-line access to ESIS procedures and documents.
- Full on-line access to former out of print EGF-ESIS books.
- Low-price membership subscription rates.
- Participation in any of the TCs of your choice, and their conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- Membership of your National ESIS Committee.
- Involvement in ESIS Round-Robin test programmes.
- A booklet of ESIS members and organisations.
- Participation in the ESIS Awards Scheme.
- Involvement in organising ESIS conferences and seminars.